Italy is one of prestigious jurisdictions and registration of the company in this country gives the owner such advantages as:
- Italy is respectable jurisdiction. Registration of the company in this country will increase the level of trust and respect from your customers and partners.
- The ability to provide goods and services with the mark of European company.
- The possibility of obtaining loans from banks in Italy.
- It takes from three to four weeks to register company in Italy.
- Nominee service is allowed.
- VAT rate is 23%.
- Corporate tax in Italy is 27.5%.
- Local tax rate is 3.9%. This tax is paid by both active and inactive companies.
- Capital gains tax is 27.5%. But with the right approach to the issue of tax optimization it is possible to reduce this rate up to 5%.
- Taxes on dividends and interest are 20%, royalty tax rate is 22.5%.
- Italy has the agreements to avoid double taxation with more than 69 countries.
Basic organizational and legal forms of companies in Italy:
|Limited Liability Company
Find out the cost
of registration or liquidation of company in jurisdiction
Our experts also
Will help you to open an account with an international bank
For the person or entity.
Заказать обратный звонок×